My Beloved Fur Kid Bear Passed Away Today

My beloved fur kid Bear passed away today. He lost his battle with his cancer. I am heart broken. He also passed away 8 months to the day that my husband passed away.

I am sure going to miss that dog with all my heart. My good friend is on his way over to help me take him to be cremated.

Rest is Peach my best friend and I know Nathan was there to great you at the pearly gates

About blondie63

I love crochet, knitting, photography, dogs, cooking, baking, scrapbooking, music ,blogging and did I mention dogs? I also love to collect movies which is a big hobby of mine!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to My Beloved Fur Kid Bear Passed Away Today

1. cindy knoke says:

Oh NO!!! I am so terribly sorry. Sending you love and prayers my friend.

2. zdunno03 says:

So sorry for your loss.

3. seedbud says:

Oh! I’ve been kind of worrying about this. You posted that you’d gone to the vet with him. I know how much comfort and companionship a dog is. How much joy and laughter they bring. The very best of friends. Wow – Bear went on the same day as Nathan. They both were so lucky to have been loved by you. I am so sorry for all of your losses and the great sorrow you must feel. You are in my prayers. Sending you love and support. In sympathy, Catherine

• blondie63 says:

Thank you sweetie, I wonder if the vet knew and she didn’t have the heart to tell me. I sure miss him so much! I’m trying to decide if I want to get another shepherd as they are so smart, but also considering getting a dog that is smaller. There is pros and cons on the decision. I know I definitely will get another dog as I need the companionship! Thank you sweetie

4. Rowena says:

Words aren’t enough to express how sorry I am to hear this news. The biggest of hugs an doggy kisses from Maddie and Mister B!

• blondie63 says:

Thank you sweetie and Maddie and Mister B! I sure miss Bear a lot! I know I will get another dog in near future as I need the companionship! Trying to decide if I want another shepherd or get a smaller dog. Hard decision since I was so very close to Bear and shepherds are so smart. Hugz Lisa

5. MrsCraft says: